Junior Vue.JS Developer
- Be part of a fast-paced innovative VC backed fintech
- Have a big impact on our product and technical roadmap in a dynamic agile team
- Full-time role based in our Melbourne office
Who is Frankie?
Legacy systems are the largest problem plaguing financial services. Frankie Financial is a fast paced VC backed fintech looking to solve this problem by connecting all the compliance and risk providers in a single platform and providing a single vendor agnostic unified view. This is a huge undertaking and hence we’re seeking to grow our team and recruit further equally passionate Vue.js devs to help deliver the customer centric portal.
Developers at Frankie
We’re searching for product-aware developers to help us on our mission: guiding our users’ journey with a logical and beautiful UI portal. You will understand the need to move fast and iterate. We are hardworking, open-minded and passionate about crafting great products and delivering real value for our customers.
Frankie works in project-based sprints in small, multidisciplinary teams
As a front-end developer you’ll be working directly with most teams across the company on a day-to-day basis. We run regular knowledge-sharing sessions so you’ll learn plenty about the other team members and the role they play in our success. We encourage an open and transparent working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Your key day to day role will include:
- Development of our platform with highly visible and user-facing features
- Create innovative UI elements
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and organisation stakeholders
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables You will be working alongside a senior Vue.js developer and will report to the CTO.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for passionate and knowledgeable front-end developers with strong product sensibilities.
You will know how to build user-friendly UI, have a good eye for design, and are aware of what makes a positive and negative user experience.
You should apply if you have the following skills:
- ~2 years front-end development experience in Vue.js or similar framework (1 yr min with Vue as your primary tool of choice)
- Practical experience with VueX, Vue router
- Solid understanding of REST APIs and PHP (Symfony)
- Strong communication skills
- You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with change every day
The full-time role will be based in our Docklands, Melbourne office.
Our interview process consists of an initial phone screen, take-home case study with a call to review your solution, followed by in-person interviews with the team at our offices.
Interested? Apply for this job - send your resume/CV to email@example.com and we'll be in touch shortly.